Western Houston & Surrounding Areas
LED Low Voltage Landscape Lighting Design / Installation
Serving the Western Houston Area: Memorial, West U, The Heights, Piney Point, Galleria, River Oaks, Woodlake, Boulevard Oaks, Bellaire, Montrose, Cypress, Spring, The Woodlands, Humble/Kingwood, Katy, Conroe, Tomball Texas
Get A Quote Here
LED Pond &
Regardless of the season or setting there is always hidden beauty waiting to be discovered in your Western Houston (Houston Heights, Memorial, West U) Texas (TX) area landscape. The evening hours alone present you with countless opportunities to uncover the visually stunning secrets harbored by your very own home and property. Customize the outdoor evening appearance of your home to reflect your individual taste and style.
By using uplighting you can direct attention toward your favorite landscape features. Landscape lighting will extend the usable hours of your property. This means you can sit back, relax and enjoy the outdoor living areas of your home whenever you wish, day or night.
Ensure safe foot travel along your pathways throughout your landscape and protect your home from the threat of would be prowlers with Landscape Lighting. Our lighting systems will ease your liability concerns and create a safer home environment for your family and friends to enjoy. Landscape lighting equipment is designed to blend seamlessly with the surrounding environment. This allows you to add function and romance to all of your evenings with a lighting system engineered to compliment, but not compete with your landscape, in the Western Houston (Houston Heights, Memorial, West U) Texas (TX)
Low Voltage Landscape Lighting?
- Security. High voltage floodlights leave dark shadows and unseen areas around a property. A better choice is strategically placed low-voltage lights that provide low levels of even illumination. Increase the safety, security and value of your property.
- Safety. Low Voltage lighting is the ideal choice for illuminating walkways and entranceways. This ensures that residents and visitors can safely navigate around the property.
- Usability. Illuminating the private areas of a property allows the evening enjoyment of decks, patios, and recreational spaces. Continue outdoor living activities like dining or entertaining long after night falls.
- Beauty. Low voltage lighting accentuates the shapes and textures of a landscape design and its structures. Our lighting designers not only paint pictures with light, they create dramatic scenes that give the viewer a dynamic experience of the property.
- Economy. Low voltage lighting consumes about 1/3 the electricity compared to high voltage systems and is far less expensive to install.